The replacement of expanded polyurethane currently used in the lamination process with a special innovative wadding in order to make the whole set fabric+wadding 100% recyclable. This new product may be used for furniture, transportation (car seats, trains, ships and planes).
A new special wadding which has the requested characteristics of elastic push and at the some time is flame combining was developed. The project consist of:
- development of prototypes of special wadding
- check of all requested parameters (resistance to delami- nation, flame resistance, weight, seam slippage, tensile strength, tear strength, resistance to perforation ... )
- new process development
- realisation of prototypes to be used for suitcases, phono-adsorbent panels for automobile, home and office use
New technical products were developed:
- doubling fabrics with "soft touch"
- recyclable fabrics coming from already recycled fabrics
- doubling textile packages that con be certificated OEKO-TEX®
- flame resistant doubling packages
- packages that con be used in electro welding, heat-sealing and cutting processes
- package for thermoformed parts for sound absorbing furniture