The development of a new drive box: a drafting system for woolen ring spinning machines. With this system, the existing spinning machines will be more competitive from a technical point of view, as well as eco-innovative and eco-efficient, with a favorable quality/price ratio.
Filatura Bertoglio Sas
The drive box developed within this project may be installed on all existing spinning machines while maintaining the drive shafts originai positions and con allow:
- on energetic saving in the final machine
- a sustainable final product (Carbon Footprint reduction)
- a reduction of pollution (no need to use oils or syn- thetic fats), improvement of security and hygiene conditions, noise reduction
- the certification of the machinery
- a better quality of the yarn
The developed drive box may be installed on any type of a ring spinning machine, it con be on-line programmed and con give real time feedback on production and consumption of the spinning machine. Twist and count changing and corrections con be done without any wheel-gears change. The drive box is very user-friendly and the software is developed in textile language and is compatible with Windows® systems.