To identify the guidelines and the most appropriate technical configuration for the development of on innovative actuator of the conica! field command, criticai component of the tenter frame.
The system developed will represent a new concept of infeeder, which will exceed the criterio adopted as a standard.
An intelligent and open connectivity system was developed. This system will:
• direct the operator in the most appropriate choices to its use, also with self-learning systems of the fabric reading and of its relative adjustment;
• report service intervals and any alarm or fault;
• reduce downtime and increase productivity. The technical objectives achieved are:
• extreme dynamics and reactivity in the movements and speed of adjustment doubled compared to groups currently in circulation, so as to achieve tracking precision of the edge of the moving fabric of 1-2 mm;
• low weight of the complete structure;
• minimum overall dimension of the electronic part and the contro! system.
After subsequent development of the feasibility study, the project was launched on the market within a new introducer: a positioning system for conica! fields, which guarantees the perfect fabric positioning on the pins.