- To accelerate the uptake of innovation and increase of production by TC SMEs, thanks to a more focused and effective
The project, co-funded by the European Program COSME, has a duration of 24 months. The end of its activities is foreseen for August 2020.
- Permanent incubation and acceleration system for the generation of joint investment projects in TC sector. 3 investment projects per year, for a period of 5 years after the end date of the project.
- Portfolio of business opportunities: 24 investment project proposals (3 per region), development of 10 business plan and identification of found to realize the 5 best proposals.
- Business and growth support services, for the 5 fundable pilot cases.
- Intelligence action with detailed map of opportunities for cluster firms of the 8 regions.
- 2 interregional matchmaking events, including B2B and C2C sessions each, in Sweden and in Portugal
- Awareness raising and dissemination campaign, associated to the learning and monitoring system for the project. 2 joint peer review meetings.
- Achievement of the ESCP-S3 label for the TEX4IM consortium members.
1) Circular economy
2) Industry 4.0 and advanced manufacturing
3) Digital technologies, including digital platforms, e-marketing and thematic social communities;
4) Advanced Textile Materials (ATM);
5) Creativity as a new business model for TC value chains creation.
The partnership brings together the main European textile-based clusters in countries/regions where the textile and clothing industry represents a significant share of the national/regional economy:OTIR2020 – TUSCANY FASHION CLUSTER
– Tuscany, Italy - coordinatorASTRICO NORD-EST
– Romania Nord-EstATEVAL
– Valencia, SpainCITEVE
– Nord PortugalCLUTEX
– Severovýcho d Region, Czech RepublicPO.IN.TEX - CITTA STUDI
- Piedmont, ItalySMART TEXTILES
– Vastsverige, SwedishUP-TEX
- Nord – Pas-de-Calais, France
It’s also planned the direct involvement of the main R&D centres, business networks, science parks connected to the partnered clusters in Textile and Clothing regions represented by TEX4IM.
For more information please visit https://www.clustercollaboration.eu/partner-search/textile-clusters-industrial-modernisation-tex4im
or contact us at email@example.com