- To accelerate the uptake of innovation and increase of production by TC SMEs, thanks to a more focused and effective
The project, co-funded by the European Program COSME, has a duration of 24 months. The end of its activities is foreseen for August 2020.
- Permanent incubation and acceleration system for the generation of joint investment projects in TC sector. 3 investment projects per year, for a period of 5 years after the end date of the project.
- Portfolio of business opportunities: 24 investment project proposals (3 per region), development of 10 business plan and identification of found to realize the 5 best proposals.
- Business and growth support services, for the 5 fundable pilot cases.
- Intelligence action with detailed map of opportunities for cluster firms of the 8 regions.
- 2 interregional matchmaking events, including B2B and C2C sessions each, in Sweden and in Portugal
- Awareness raising and dissemination campaign, associated to the learning and monitoring system for the project. 2 joint peer review meetings.
- Achievement of the ESCP-S3 label for the TEX4IM consortium members.
1) Circular economy
2) Industry 4.0 and advanced manufacturing
3) Digital technologies, including digital platforms, e-marketing and thematic social communities;
4) Advanced Textile Materials (ATM);
5) Creativity as a new business model for TC value chains creation.
The partnership brings together the main European textile-based clusters in countries/regions where the textile and clothing industry represents a significant share of the national/regional economy:OTIR2020 – TUSCANY FASHION CLUSTER
– Tuscany, Italy - coordinatorASTRICO NORD-EST
– Romania Nord-EstATEVAL
– Valencia, SpainCITEVE
– Nord PortugalCLUTEX
– Severovýcho d Region, Czech RepublicPO.IN.TEX - CITTA STUDI
- Piedmont, ItalySMART TEXTILES
– Vastsverige, SwedishEURAMATERIALS
- Nord – Pas-de-Calais, France
It’s also planned the direct involvement of the main R&D centres, business networks, science parks connected to the partnered clusters in Textile and Clothing regions represented by TEX4IM.
For more information please visit the official website of the project or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.