EU-TEXTILE2030 goes from 2018 to November 2019, and follows up the actions undertaken with the EU-TEXTILE2020 project that ended in 2014, with the development of a world-class cluster for advanced textile materials (ATM) by 7 cluster partners.
The EU-TEXTILE2030 project has multiple goals:
- To create a European Meta Cluster on advanced textile materials
- To increase the international competitiveness of European textile companies
- To develop business and technological partnerships with collective missions in 4 areas: Colombia, South Africa, Israel and Japan-Taïwan-South Korea.
OUR INDUSTRIAL FOCUS
The 7 cluster partners of the EU-TEXTILE2030 project are focused on the advanced textile materials industry, providing textile solutions with specific functions as the prime criteria for various applications.
The application markets of advanced textiles are health, industry, clothing, agriculture, geo-textiles, infrastructures, transports, protection, packaging, furniture, and sports.
From 2018 to November 2019, the EU-TEXTILE2030 will:
- Offer market studies for ATM regarding the 4 targeted areas
- Organise collective missions for companies member of the 7 cluster partners, in each of the targeted areas; the missions will take place during important fairs/conferences relevant to the ATM industry:
- Colombia: 23-27 July, 2018 – Participation in the Colombia Moda trade fair (fashion and innovation) in Medellin
- South Africa: 19-23 November, 2018 – Participation in the ATF trade fair (Apparel, Textile and Footwear) in Cape Town
- Israel: 1st semester 2019
- Japan-Taiwan-South Korea: 2nd semester 2019
- Officially establish EU-TEXTILE2030 as a European cluster association for the ATM industry, with headquarters in Brussels and the development of a short and mid-term strategy.
For any further information you can visit the official web site
or contact Pointex