The ALLIANCE project gathers seven leading European partners from Advanced Materials and ICT industrial sectors oriented to the Defence and Security markets in particular the “dual use” opportunities in aerospace, soldier systems and robotics market segments. (*)
The main objective of ALLIANCE is to build conditions for the sustainable internationalisation of European SMEs in the defence and security markets through dual use concepts in three target countries: USA, JAPAN and SOUTH KOREA, with the purpose to allow European companies (especially SMEs) to export products and services to final markets or to global integrators within the three target countries selected.
ALLIANCE will ensure that the Dual Use concept, linking the defence sector to advanced materials-technical textiles including links to related key enabling technologies (KETs) such as greater connectivity, is mobilised to support the development of new industrial applications and value chains.
ALLIANCE is co-founded by the COSME Programme of the European Union.
It goes from September 2018 to August 2020.
(*) Dual-use products services and solutions are products and technologies that might be used used for military and/or civilian applications.
– Collaborations between European defence and security clusters on advanced materials, notably technical textiles, and connectivity
– Development of joint strategies in areas of dual use technologies, products and services towards non-EU countries (3 explorative missions outside EU involving 25 SME’s planned)
– Engaging a process for the creation of a European meta-cluster in the domain of Advanced Materials, ICT and the emerging domain of connected materials, for security and defence applications
– ASSOCIATION TECHTERA (France) – project coordinator
– SAFE CLUSTER (France)
– NEXT TECHNOLOGY TECNOTESSILE (Italy)
– CITTA’ STUDI – POINTEX (Italy)
– SIIT (Italy)
– STICHTING NEDERLADSE INDUSTRIE VOOR DEFENSIE EN VEILIGHEID (The Netherlands)
– POLE SOLUTIONS COMMUNICANTES SECURISEES (France)
– Cluster partners and their ecosystems
– Other cluster company members with a track record of internationalisation/export experiences as well as dual-use technologies and market intelligence
– International Intermediaries
– Sector groups and International networks
– National and European policy makers
Three missions are planned to USA, Republic of Korea (South Korea) and Japan, in order to test and develop knowledge on key markets with an appetite for defence/dual use technologies and products. These missions will be opened to SMEs members of the partners of the consortium (like Po.in.tex) for building partnerships (both in business and technology).
For more information please visit the website www.clustercollaboration.eu or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org